WE'RE SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!
This is the next step in your BLINK Art Resource journey. This is where you'll upload your art files, find answers to questions, and learn more about the team here at ADC and BLINK.
THE DESIGN PROCESS : research. imagine. plan. create. repeat.
The BLINK resource is big. It's big for the careers of our artists. It's big for our network of designers. It's big for ADC. Not to mention... physically...
The BLINK resource is a labor of love. We love creating it, and we love seeing those finished books hot off the presses. But it takes a lot of effort and a ton of coordination. And, just like any other project worth doing, there's a process involved that ensures that BLINK is always the standard bearer of art resources.
THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT INFO!!!
(seriously, stop and read this part!)
- make sure you talk with Cassandra about selecting the work you will show in the resource -
- upload your art in the requested formats (you'll see the details in the uploader) -
- reach out and talk to Cassandra or Annie if you have any questions about the layout of your page -
- review your layout promptly and thoroughly -
- remember, you have 3 rounds of revisions to get the perfect look -
- HAVE FUN WATCHING YOUR ART COME ALIVE -
WHO DO I TALK TO ABOUT...
Ian is the man behind the scenes. If your work needs to get to our galleries or be installed at a client's home or office, it goes through him.email Ian
UPLOAD YOUR ART
Every page of the BLINK Art Resource starts here.
Providing the highest quality images of your work helps us to ensure that your layout and web presence look the best they possibly can. Representing your work in the best light is our top priority - after all, it's the first impression you will make with your new audience.
Here are a few guidelines we ask everyone to follow:
- you may upload up to 2 files per piece of artwork -
- you may upload up to 6 total pieces of artwork -
- only supply images that are 300dpi at CMYK -
- all files should be 2700 x 2700 or larger -
- we only accept .jpg, .tif, .eps & .png files -
- all fields must be completed -