ABOUT ADC FINE ART
We're art lovers who believe in the human need for art. We believe that the connection that takes place between artist and viewer is transformative - and it's our mission to bring artists and new audiences together.
ADC advocates for artists and their work, fosters the creative spirit and creates beautiful spaces.
FROM A 500sqft studio to a Mega-gallery
Driven by a passion for art and the desire to bring beauty into as many homes and offices as possible, Litsa Spanos opened the doors of Art Design Consultants, Inc., (ADC) twenty-eight years ago. With just two clients and limited space, her to ultimate goal was to create as many exquisite and inspiring environments as possible. With an uncanny ability to select beautiful artwork and discover talented artists for her clients, Litsa began to amass a desirable collection of fine art.
Her vision continues to grow. With two gorgeous galleries – at a combined 18,000 sqft ADC is Cincinnati's first and only mega-gallery – and framing facility, Litsa is able to serve numerous residential, corporate, and commercial clients.
Additionally, as the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, ADC currently ranks in the top 2% of all women-owned business in the nation. And thanks to her company’s continued success, Litsa is uniquely positioned to support many nonprofit organizations that she cares passionately about.
With Litsa’s leadership, ADC has continued to be recognized by others, grow, and expand. Here are a just a few recent accomplishments and accolades:
• Publisher, Blink Art Resource Guide, 2015 – present •
• Founder, Art Comes Alive (ACA) International Arts Competition, 2012–present •
• Author, Secrets of the Art World: Getting Real about the Process, Business, and Selling of Your Work, 2017 •
• Board of Trustees, Cincinnati Opera, 2013 – present •
• Board of Trustees, Carnegie Art Center, 2008 – present •
• Member, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council WBENC, 2010–present •
• Founder, Curated by Blink catalog, 2017 •
• Founder, Success Summit for Artists, 2017 •
• Woman of Year, Cincy Chic, 2016 •
• Woman-Owned Business of the Year, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce & WE Celebrate, 2013 •
• Athena Award Finalist, Cincy Business, 2012 •
• Contributing Editor, ABN (Art Business News) and AWN (Art World News), 2011–present •
• Winner “Superior Art Marketing”, Art Business News, 2009 •
• #1 Art Gallery and Framer in the Country, Décor Magazine, 2007 & 2008 •
Art stirs emotions and fuels passion,
it makes you feel, think, respond and question. That's the energy we harness every day when we collaborate with artists for a commission, or present new works to our clients and collectors. With a down-to-earth approach that's free from jargon and pretense, we make viewing and buying art an easy, fun, and memorable experience.