ABOUT ADC FINE ART
We are more than an art gallery, and more than a consultancy. Our mission is to create beautiful environments using extrodinary artwork from contemporary living artists.
FROM A 500 square foot studio to a Mega-gallery
Driven by a passion for art and the desire to bring beauty into as many homes, healthcare facilities, and corporate offices as possible, Litsa Spanos opened the doors of Art Design Consultants, Inc. (ADC) thirty years ago. With just two clients and limited space, her ultimate goal was to create exquisite and inspiring environments. Litsa has an uncanny ability to select beautiful artwork and discover talented artists for her clients. This success has lead her to amass a desirable collection of fine art for a wide range of clientele.
Her vision continues to grow even bigger, opening a 13,000 square foot mega-gallery and framing facility in the West End of Cincinnati.
As the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, ADC currently ranks in the top 2% of all women-owned business in the nation. Thanks to her company’s continued success, Litsa is uniquely positioned to support many nonprofit organizations that she cares passionately about.
Under Litsa’s leadership, ADC has continued to be recognized, grow, and expand.
accomplishments and accolades:
• Founder, Blink Art Collective 2022
• First Female POWERHOUSE Recipient, Sponsored by Johnson Investment Council 2021 •
• Leadership Team, Leukemia Lymphoma Society 2021 •
• Publisher, Blink Art Resource Guide, 2015 – present •
• Founder, Art Comes Alive (ACA) International Arts Competition, 2012–present •
• Author, Secrets of the Art World: Getting Real about the Process, Business, and Selling of Your Work, 2017 •
• Board of Trustees, Cincinnati Opera, 2013 – present •
• Board of Trustees, Carnegie Art Center, 2008 – present •
• Member, Women’s Business Enterprise National Council WBENC, 2010–present •
• Founder, Curated by Blink catalog, 2017 •
• Founder, Success Summit for Artists, 2017 •
• Woman of Year, Cincy Chic, 2016 •
• Woman-Owned Business of the Year, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce & WE Celebrate, 2013 •
• Athena Award Finalist, Cincy Business, 2012 •
• Contributing Editor, ABN (Art Business News) and AWN (Art World News), 2011–present •
• Winner “Superior Art Marketing”, Art Business News, 2009 •
• #1 Art Gallery and Framer in the Country, Décor Magazine, 2007 & 2008 •