We all know that it takes more than talent to make it in the competitive and ever-changing art world. It takes grit, hard work, a positive attitude, and business savvy—not to mention the wisdom and expertise of industry experts. Knowing this, Litsa Spanos started the annual ADC Success Summit to help talented artists do what they love better and be exceptional.
June 9 – 10, 2017
Attend Success Summit & Seize these Benefits:
- Meet and network with other top artists and leaders in the art world
- Connect with corporate and residential collectors and hear what motivates them to buy fine art
- Discover new ways to promote your work to corporate, healthcare and hospitality clients
- Learn the top practices and strategies to get your work noticed by corporate and residential galleries
- Hear all about the latest in design trends and how to work with designers and clients on commissions
- Learn how to present your work from the head of the world’s leading art shows
- Get answers to your most pressing questions in an open format Q&A panel discussions
- Be the FIRST to receive Litsa Spanos’ book Secrets of the Art World: Getting Real about the Process, Business, and Selling of Your Work and this year’s Blink Art Resource Guide
- Celebrate art, life, and business with us at our 25th Anniversary Party on Saturday night
- Make lifelong friendships and lasting business relationships
- Supercharge your career—so you can be exceptional!