DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 30TH!
This summer has been an absolute a whirlwind of events! Between ACA and promoting Blink, I have been extremely busy -- but you won't find me complaining. That's why this week, I have decided to sit down and answer some of the most important questions that we have been receiving over the past few weeks.
1. WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT MY WORK?The deadline to sign up and submit your work is Tuesday, September 30th, 2014.
2. WHEN WILL THE BOOK BE SHIPPED?The book will arrive in the hands of the art and design professionals early January 2015.
3. I LOVE THE IDEA! CAN I SIGN UP NEXT YEAR?Why hold off on another year of continued success? It is always best to get rolling now so you can reap the benefits in 2015! Signing up for our inaugural edition guarantees that you will never pay a higher price as demand to be in the catalog increases. But that’s not all! You will also receive 500 tear sheets for your own personal marketing use.
4. HOW CAN I BE REPRESENTED BY ADC?Due to the immense interest in Blink, we are currently receiving a high volume of submissions to be represented by ADC. At this time, we are focusing our attention on the numerous artists that have signed to be a part of Blink! We will offer a 6 month gallery representation contract for all artists who sign up for a full page spread in Blink.
5. WHY A PRINT CATALOG IN A DIGITAL AGE?You could spend days, weeks and months endlessly searching online for the right art. Blink does the work for you by putting a collection of different artworks in a variety of mediums at the buyer's fingertips.
6. WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE BOOK GOING TO BE LIKE?Let’s just say it is going to be spectacular! The cover will be a combination of gloss and soft touch, with 100 lb. bright white, quality paper making it not only eye catching but beautiful. So not only will you want to use it but you’ll want to show it off, too!
7. WHAT IS YOUR (INTENDED) SUCCESS RATE?We have already had success involving new Blink artists in current and upcoming projects (just through ADC Fine Art alone) and the book hasn’t even been published! We can only anticipate that Blink will be just as successful based on what we have already seen because of the incredible talent that every artist is bringing to the publication.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Visit our new FAQ page here or call us at 513.723.1222