The design and art consulting industry is a high stress and time consuming profession. Not only do designers work on a large range of projects in both style and scale, but they must complete each project on schedule.
Blink Art Resource saves designers time from sourcing artwork from multiple venues, by providing them an annual go-to guide for finding client and/or site specific works of art. From public artwork for a commercial client, to one of kind, high end design elements for residential clients -Blink encompasses it all.
“My clients don’t want what everyone else has. Every project we work on has to be unique and special. As a high-end gallery on the prestigious 5th Avenue in Naples Florida, we work on large scale residential and corporate projects every day. Blink will give us the opportunity to find artists that we wouldn’t normally know about. My staff and I are very excited about this catalogue and will use to right away and for years to come. Thank you to everyone at BLINK for all your effort in creating such an important and needed art resource guide. Your dedication to our success, along with your support of artists nationally is very much appreciated."
-Mary Lou Chronister, Owner of Gallery One in Naples FL
- The Blink Catalog is used as an art resource guide to 10,000 design professionals nation-wide
- Blink’s Online Catalog is used by 50,000+ art specifiers
- All featured Blink artists, galleries, and businesses direct contact information is listed alongside their promotion
- Interactive website, online catalog, and index links directly to your email address & website
- Blink Catalogs have a never ending shelf life, and are used year after year as part of a collection for the designers resource library
- You receive 500 loose prints of your promotional page(s) for personal marketing use as well as your own copy of the Blink Catalog
- Blink allows you to sell your current works as well as be commissioned for future projects
- As the demand for Blink grows, being a part of the inaugural issue guarantees that you will never pay a higher price to be promoted in future issues
- On a budget? Blink offers monthly payment options with NO interest.
“Now, more than ever, it’s critical for an artist to take charge of their destiny. The days are over where an artist (even the most talented) can just sit back and expect people to come to them. Having actively promoted and elevated artist’s careers the majority of my life, I see Blink as a new, critical and much needed avenue for every artist wanting to get themselves seen, and to achieve a much higher level of success. I can absolutely say that I will use this art resource guide myself to find new artists and will recommend it to all the galleries, art consultants and interior designers that I know. Why wouldn’t they use it…it’s beautiful!”
-Eric Smith, CEO of Art Expo New York, SPECTRUM Miami, and SOLO and Publisher of ABN, Art Business News Magazine